3 Ways To Passively or Semi-Passively Invest In Real Estate In Mableton Without The Headaches Of Traditional Real Estate Investing If you’re tired of earning little to no return on your investments, maybe it’s time to look at ways you can diversify your portfolio and add real estate to the mix by leveraging your cash … Continued
Congrats! Download Your Report
Thanks for requesting our “3 Ways To Passively Participate In Today’s Real Estate Market” report.
This report is meant to be a quick read and a service to our website visitors to help educate you on today’s real estate market and how people are participating in today’s historical buyers market in a passive fashion.
If after reading this report you feel that you want to learn even more… find a reputable real estate investment firm in your area that you can talk to or you can also contact us for more educational information on the 3 types of passive or semi-passive ways to participate in today’s real estate market.
Click the button below to start your download.
Please check your email for more information and resources from us and if you’d like to chat with us to learn more about what we do, don’t hesitate to contact us anytime.
*NOTE: This is not and should not be seen or taken as legal advice. We are not attorneys or CPAs. This is for informational purposes only and you should ask your own tax and legal professional advisers advice for your specific situation and goals.
Investing In Real Estate With Your IRA
As you know, real estate is at a 30 year low right now in many markets. Recently all over Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and countless other publications there have been stories about big Wall Street companies jumping in and buying real estate rather than stocks… because they know they can get a better return.
So, why are most Americans still trusting their own retirements… IRAs… 401ks… with the stock market?
Answer is, they don’t know any better.
Before we dive into the good stuff… remember, we are not financial advisors and by no means should this guide be meant to act as financial, tax, or legal advice. It’s for informational purposes only. Consult your own professional advisors before you make any financial choices like this.
The Self-Directed IRA for Real Estate
There’s something called a Self-Directed IRA. They’ve been around for a while… and in the past several years lots of people have realized that their IRAs aren’t earning them a darn thing (sometimes even losing money). So, those people (maybe this is you) have started to look for other ways to earn better returns with that same IRA.
Enter the “self-directed IRA”.
A self-directed IRA is simple. It’s a retirement account that has the same tax benefits as a normal IRA… but, you have more flexibility in deciding what you want your IRA to be invested in.
You can invest in…
- Real estate (commercial, income generating rental property, rehabs, etc.)
- Promissory Notes secured by mortgages (i.e. – private lending)
- Tax lien certificates
- Limited partnerships
- Sub-C corporations
- Real estate options
- Some types of precious metals
- … and the normal investments like stocks that your normal IRA can invest in
Basically, this opens it up so you can buy investment real estate with your IRA… or be a private lender in real estate.
Are There Restrictions?
Yes, there definitely are. There are restrictions on what you do with the real estate if you buy and hold… what types of precious metals… and often times the “custodian” of the SDIRA has restrictions on what they think you can and should invest in.
A custodian? Whats that?
Self-Directed IRA Custodians
The US Government created the SD-IRA loophole to help investors take more control over their investments while at the same time still getting the tax benefits. But, at the same time… they don’t want people setting up these SD-IRAs and just doing whatever they want.
So there is a barrier that they have to have in place… and thats the custodian.
The custodian is usually the Self-Directed IRA company who you have your IRA with. They act as the “go between” when you’re going to make an investment. Many custodians have guidelines on what you can invest in, how long it will take for you to actually make your money work for you once they approve the investment… etc. Some custodians are more passive… and let you actually have a checkbook where you can write checks from your SD-IRA to make investments.
You should do your homework and find the custodian thats right for you. Here’s a few that we know and respect:
- Guidant Financial (expensive, but gives you true checkbook control, which is huge) – https://www.guidantfinancial.com
- Equity Trust – http://www.trustetc.com/
- Entrust – http://www.theentrustgroup.com/
Do some research to find the right fit for you.
Some have more expensive fees than others… and some give more flexibility than others.
What To Ask A Self-Directed IRA Company Before You Work With Them
Before you sign on with a SD-IRA company… ask them a few key questions.
- What are your fees? – Fees can vary wildly. Some charge an annual fee based on the value of the account, some charge an annual fee, some charge large setup fees, etc. Find out what works for you. But, the idea is that by being able to invest in real estate with your IRA… you’ll more than make up for the fees you’re paying with your higher returns.
- What’s the process for approving an investment? – Some companies can take up to 30 days+ to fund an investment after you send it in for approval. Some SD-IRA’s give you what’s called “true checkbook control”, where you actually get a checkbook where you can write checks from your IRA account… which gives you immediate access to the funds (i.e. – to close a deal quickly). Checkbook control usually is a tad more expensive to set up than an IRA account that requires all investments to go through the sometimes lengthy custodian approval process, but again… find out what’s best for you.
- Are there any restrictions on what I can invest in? I want to invest in real estate and make private loans. – Some SD-IRAs with larger more traditional companies like Schwab and SmithBarney put restrictions on what your account can invest in. Some don’t allow real estate… while others do. Just ask.
- Is my retirement account eligible to “roll over” into a SD-IRA? – Not all retirement accounts can be rolled over into a self-directed IRA. Most IRAs can be… and even some 401(k)s can be. Just ask your financial advisor and ask the representative at the SD-IRA company you’re working with.
- How long will it take for my account to be up and running and have funds available for investment? – Some people wait way too long to get this process rolling. If you know you want to use your IRA to invest in real estate… get the ball rolling on getting it rolled over into a SD-IRA account asap. Some companies may take weeks or even over a month to have your account setup complete and ready to invest. So, don’t wait until you’ve found a great real estate deal to get started… get started today so your funds are ready to invest when you need them.
Getting Off The Sidelines And Getting Your Money Working For You
If you feel a self-directed IRA may be a great way for you to invest a portion of your retirement in things you know (rather than the unpredictable stock market)… then dive in, take some time to educate yourself on the pros and cons of a SD-IRA (those websites I put above are a great place to start. They have all kinds of resources to learn more about self-directed IRAs and how you can use them to invest in real estate).
If you have any questions on how you can work with us as an investor… just connect w/ us through our contact form or call us anytime at: (404) 348-0699. We offer discount investment properties in Metro Atlanta and surrounding areas to investors like you who often buy them and keep them as rentals. Also, for those qualified investors who want to explore private lending… contact us and we’ll talk about how we work with private lenders as well.
Happy investing! We’re here as a resource for you so don’t hesitate to connect with us anytime.
Frequently Asked Questions
General questions about our company, service, and properties we offer on this website:
- Why are the properties discounted so much on this site? Wouldn’t you just keep the best deals for yourself?
- How are the properties on this site different from ones I’d find on the MLS?
- Can I use bank financing to buy these properties?
- How do I make an offer on a property?
- How often do you add new investment properties in Metro Atlanta to the site and VIP Buyers List?
- Do you charge any fees to buy or sell a home?
Q: Why are the properties discounted so much on this site? Wouldn’t you just keep the best deals for yourself?
A: You’ll find investment properties on this site discounted 20-50% because of our proprietary marketing systems that get in touch with home owners who are needing to sell their property. Often times they may be in foreclosure and our company can help them out by buying their house quickly for cash… which is a win-win. Then, we pass the discount along to you.
Q: How are the properties on this site different from ones I’d find on the MLS?
A: Most properties you’ll find on our site are ones that you’ll never find on the MLS. The MLS is the “Multiple Listing Service” which is where real estate agents list properties for sale. We work directly with the home owners because many times we’re able to help them solve their problem more quickly and cheaper than listing it on the MLS.
Q: Can I use bank financing to buy these properties?
A: We tend to work with people looking for investment properties who are paying cash and who can close quickly. However, if you are pre-approved with a bank and can close quickly… we’ll consider all offers.
Q: How do I make an offer on a property?
A: Simple, head over to our Contact Us page and send us an email or give us a call. We take offers first come first serve… and telephone tends to be the quickest. Once you connect with us and you want to purchase the property, we’ll require an earnest deposit to secure your offer on that property. We’ll answer any of your questions so you feel 100% comfortable and confident in your decisions.
Q: How often do you add new investment properties in Metro Atlanta to the site?
A: We’re always sourcing new investment properties… and add new properties to this site on a continual basis. So, check back often as our properties tend to sell very very quickly.
Q: Do you charge any fees to buy or sell a home?
A: We don’t charge home owners any fees to help them find a solution. We purchase properties at win-win price. When you buy an investment property from us, we add on our property acquisition fee which is our profit for finding and negotiating the deal… and you pay a still deeply discounted price. A win-win for all.
Metro Atlanta Investment Properties At 30-50% Below Market Value (Handyman / Vacant / Great Rentals Available) Serious Buyers Only Please: If you’re a cash buyer and are looking to pick up rental properties in Metro Atlanta or properties to rehab in Metro Atlanta, we’d like to work with you. Please ENTER YOUR INFO in the form to … Continued
Why Warren Buffet Recommends Buying Single Family Houses In Todays Market (video interview below)… For Release Mableton: CNBC Interviews Warren Buffet and He Explains Why Single Family Real Estate, If Bought Cheap Enough, Would Be His Current Investment Of Choice… Warren Buffet recently said an interview with CNBC (we put the video below for you … Continued
Congrats! Download your FREE report below!
[NOTE TO SITE OWNER: If you have free reports that you want people to download you can use this “done for you” download page we created for you or you can easily create your own. To put your own downloads on this page simply…
- Upload your document online. Either to this website or somewhere else. To upload it here simply go to the “Media” tab and upload your file, then grab the file URL after the upload is done.
- Head over to this page and click the download link image below, then select the “hyperlink” button in the edit panel above (it’s the chain looking thing). Then simply put the URL to the file in the link url box… save, and you’re good to go!
- Last, of course customize the content on this page to say whatever you want it to say! Easy peasy
Free Real Estate Newsletter and Information!
Want to get an edge on the Metro Atlanta real estate market, find the best wholesale deals, get market updates, and information and real estate training from us?
Excellent, just enter your name and email address below to Join Our Free Real Estate Newsletter and we’ll automatically put you on our VIP Buyers list and send you on a monthly basis deeply discounted Metro Atlanta properties.
Also, we’ll update you with our monthly Real Estate Statistics Report so you can stay in the know on how our market is doing. We never spam our subscribers and will never rent or sell your information.
Join Our Real Estate Newsletter Below… It’s FREE! (But, highly valuable):
Enter Your Information Below To Get Immediate Access... to our HANDYMAN specials. *These are not on the MLS - Many are below $100k. Available properties on the next page.
Have some questions you want to ask us? Excellent! We love talking with people to see how we can help you reach your goals.
If you have questions about…
- Our process for buying your house with an all cash offer
- Our process for helping you find a great home to buy yourself
- Our process for partnering with us on deals to add to your investment portfolio
- … or anything else you want to ask us (even just to make sure we’re real people 🙂
Just give us a ring at the phone number below or shoot us an email through the form. We’ll get back to you within 48 hours. If you need us quicker, make sure to call as we’re able to answer phone calls more quickly than we’re able to return emails.
Chat with you soon!
5284 Floyd Road Ste. 1355
Contact UsWe would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
We’re the best source for Metro Atlanta real estate investors to find great discount and investment property in the Metro Atlanta, Georgia area. We’re constantly picking up new properties and always have properties available.
To get our full list of wholesale priced investment properties simply register FREE here <<
Once you register you’ll be taken to our Metro Atlanta investment properties page. Whenever we get new properties in we’ll put them up on that page and notify you by email.
The Acquisitions Team
A Bit About Us
Ever wondered who that company is that snaps up the best deals and the highest discounts on properties in the area before anyone else ever even hears about them? Well thats us. And we help investors like you push cash in your pocket by passing along the areas best deals on great properties so you can profit from them and put cash in your pocket.
How Do We Do It?
Pretty simple really. We don’t like to over complicate things.
Our company has honed our marketing to a point where we’re pretty darn good at it. We find and acquire deeply discounted Metro Atlanta real estate then make those properties available to you at DEEPLY discounted prices from current market value.
Join Our First Alert Preferred Buyers List
Enter Your Information Below To Get Immediate Access... to our HANDYMAN specials. *These are not on the MLS - Many are below $100k. Available properties on the next page.
Where Do We Find These Deals?
Great deals are everywhere in today’s market. But, as you’ve found… the investors who have the best marketing, systems, and connections snap up the best deals before most people even know about them. That’s us. Whether you’re looking for…
- Metro Atlanta Foreclosure properties for sale
- Discount homes
- Fixer uppers
- Handyman deals
- Investment homes for sale
- Bank owned foreclosures / REO properties
- Distressed property
- Discount multi-family properties
How Do We Find The Best Deals?
We’ve honed our proprietary marketing systems over the last few years and now have a consistent stream of deeply discounted properties, foreclosure properties, distressed property, and other types of real estate.
You may have even seen some of marketing around Metro Atlanta.
In the end, we’ve invested tens of thousands of dollars into refining our marketing systems to what they are today. You benefit from that by letting us find the great deals and sending them your way.
Why Should You Work With Us?
We’ve already done the work and made the investments to generate a consistent stream of deeply discounted deals. Because we come across so many great deals (30% – 50% below market value) we simply can’t buy and keep all of these properties ourselves… and frankly we’re really good at finding properties but hate owning properties 🙂
So, that’s where you come in.
Real Estate Investors Looking For Rentals
If you’re a real estate investor and are looking for great rental properties that will cash flow or distressed properties to rehab and resell… have us find those properties for you. Just tell us what your buying criteria is, and we’ll custom search for properties for you that fit your criteria. The beauty of it is you never pay for our service… we make our money by adding on a small fee once you close on one of our properties.
Homeowners Looking For A Discount Home To Live In
Most of the properties we sell are bought up by real estate investors. However, if you are looking for a home to live in yourself… you’re at the right place! Join our Preferred Buyers list and act fast if you see a home you like. Because we offer these great houses at such steep discounts they do tend to sell fast… so make sure you’re pre-qualified with your bank (we can help you with that if you’d like) before you make an offer on one of our houses.
In the end, we’ve gotten to where we are today because we’ve focused on becoming really good at finding great deals, marketing, and passing those deals off to people like you at a huge discount. That’s all we do. You can rest assured that we are a great company to work with… and we’re just real people just like you.